Labels

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Perceptions towards UiTM Jengka, Pahang

Hello lovelies. Do we need to constantly remind you to sit back & relax? We are not exposing what we are going to sell just yet :p We know you guys are so eager to know what we're going to offer. But what we can tell you about our product is that they are really worth the wait!
Anyway, this post is about an interview that we did with few people from UiTM Jengka, Pahang from different professions. These are their perceptions towards this place :

Encik Jaafar bin Nayan, 42
Polis Bantuan
"Basically my duty is to make sure that the students here follow all the rules and regulations made by UiTM. I have been working here for 5 years already and I can see that majority of the students succeed in obeying all the rules. Especially rules on their attires. Only few of them failed to do so. These students will be given warnings and advices regarding their act. If they still refuse to obey, they will need to face the consequences. But, overall everything is in perfect place now."











Encik Osman bin Ahmad, 64
Van Driver
" I have been a van driver for UiTM Jengka Campus for almost 2 years already and I have a really good relationship with the students. It feels good to be what I am today and Alhamdulillah I am pretty content with my income. Even though it is not fixed but from what I have experienced, I received a pretty good amount especially on Saturdays. I enjoy working here and I can see that most of the students who are also my passengers are very kind and considerate with each other."



Sir Mohd Azmer Abdul Razak, 45
Lecturer
"Teaching has always been my passion in life. Teaching in UiTM Jengka has brought many memories and experienced for me. The students here behave very well. Some of them are a bit of a challenge to me, but they can still be controlled. Only a few bunch of them need to improve on their punctuality. To me, that is a part of being a lecturer. We cannot expect everyone to be what we want them to be. But one thing my students are really good at is when it comes to assignments. They will give their best to get the best. This is because the marks will be included for their GPA."








Aznirah Hanum, 19
Student
 "I am quite satisfied with the facilities provided by UiTM. Most of the buildings are newly built. The classes are all fully equipped air conditioned and it functions well most of the time. Only the toilets are not satisfying. They are clean but they are in a very poor condition. With the constant increase of the number of students here every semester, the parking spot is not enough for the students anymore. Maybe UiTM should do something about it. On the other hand, UiTM has eased the burden of the students. We don’t have to go out of campus anymore to withdraw our money as UiTM has provided us with Bank Islam and Maybank ATM Machines. We also have our own mosque to perform our prayers."








We would like to thank to all the respondents for spending their time to answer to our questions! Your cooperation are very well appreciated. Sorry for stealing few minutes of your time!

P?S : Remember what we said in our previous post about the good people in UiTM Jengka, Pahang? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment